These Trippy Drift compression fabric sports leggings are a must for medium to high-intensity workouts, yoga sessions, or Onewheel rides. They're soft, comfy, and ideal for anyone who enjoys an active lifestyle. Made on demand and shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
• Fabric composition in Mexico: 75% polyester, 25% lycra (upper part of the leggings) and 75% polyester, 25% spandex (bottom part of the leggings)
• Fabric composition in Europe: 57% polyamide, 43% spandex (upper part of the leggings) and 78% polyester, 22% spandex (bottom part of the leggings)
• Upper part fabric weight: 5.45 oz/yd² (185 g/m²)
• Bottom part fabric weight: 8.25 oz/yd² (280 g/m²)
• Compression fabric
• Non-see-through and squat-proof
• Sewn-in gusset
• ⅞ length
• Slimming effect and a butt-lifting cut
• Double-layered belt
• Size up if you’re between sizes as compression fabric can be tight on the body
• Pocket in the back part of the belt suitable for top phone models, eg. iPhone 12
• Blank product components sourced from Italy and Spain
Drift Sisterhood was founded in 2020 from a need for womens specific Onewheel apparel. We directly support lady riders by donating a portion of every sale to Drift Sisters a non-profit organization that creates events nationwide for female riders.
An apparel line 20 years in the making...
For over 2 decades its been a dream of Jess's to create a womens extreme sports apparel line. From studying Fashion Design at the Art Instute of Seattle to obtaining a degree in Digital Media Arts. Jess has a passion for womens outdoor education and creating events to encourage more women to step out of their comfort zone and onto the trails and mountains. As a backcountry snowboarder Jess found Onewheeling in 2019 and was instantly hooked wanting to help expand the sisterhood within the sport.